British Dressage has named the team for the World Equestrian Games
Following the CDI at Aarhus in Denmark, British Dressage selectors have announced the dressage riders who will represent Great Britain at the World Equestrian Games, to be held at Jerez, Spain from 11- 22 September 2002.
The team is
- Richard Davison, riding Ballaseyr Stables’ 16.3hh bay mare Ballaseyr Royale
- Emile Faurie, riding Dr Wilfried Bechtolsheimer’s 16.2hh chestnut gelding Insterburg.
- Laura Richardson, riding Mrs V Richardson’s 16.3hh dark brown stallion, Millenium .
- Peter Storr, riding Pinkie Heintz’s 16.1hh chestnut stallion Gambrinus (pictured).
Non travelling reserves:
- Emile Faurie, riding Leonie Porter’s and Hilary Sawyer’s 16.2hh bay gelding Rascher Hopes.
- Nicky Barrett, riding Mrs C Butt’s 16.1hh chestnut gelding Giorgio S.
Nicola McGivern and Active Walero, who was on the short-list announced last week, was not selected following Aarhus CDI, where she scored 64.2% in the grand prix and 67.27% in the kur.
Read more WEG British team news: