Can you imagine what life would be like if your favourite rides were off-limits because no-one had bothered to protect your access rights?
Just imagine if more horses were mistreated through sheer ignorance and accident rates soared because no-one was setting the standards for teaching, livery and horse care. It would be a precarious world without the British Horse Society — a world where no-one stands up for your rights or voices your concerns.
The BHS is the UK’s leading equine charity and campaigns passionately on real issues for every horse and rider including horse and rider safety, bridleway access and horse welfare. Everyone’s support is key in enabling the continuation of the charitable work the BHS does, so please join today!
Join The BHS Today and receive a £5 bookshop voucher and NO Joining Fee!*
There are a number of fantastic benefits to becoming a BHS member in addition to supporting the organisation’s charitable work. These include:
- Gold membership includes Public Liability insurance cover for all the horses you own, look after and ride, regardless of age, and Personal Accident Insurance cover (terms, conditions and territorial limits apply)
- Gold membership includes access to a free legal helpline as well as a tax and VAT helpline
- Free expert advice on safety, welfare and access
- Free British Horse magazine six times a year to keep you up to date on the charity’s work
- To gain the most prestigious equine qualifications worldwide
- To give yourself a voice
- The BHS lobbies the Government directly on issues that matter to you
To join today call 01926 707744/51/52/53 and quote HH09 to receive your cost saving. If you join by direct debit you will also receive £5 BHS bookshop voucher to spend! Visit www.bhs.org.uk for more details.
10% discount on BHS Books
Visit the British Horse Society bookshop at www.britishhorse.com and quote promotional code HAHAB26 to receive 10% discount of all full price goods (Christmas cards excluded). All our profits contribute to the Society’s charitable work including riding for the disadvantaged children, keeping bridleways open and answering over 30,000 welfare calls per year.
The British Horse Society — the charity that works for you and your horse
*Offer applies to new member’s only (not renewing members). Offer valid until 31 August 2009.