HORSE magazine is celebrating its 10th birthday with a special bumper July issue, which includes an extra 32 pages of training tips from leading riders, horse care advice, entertaining features and the latest news from the horse world.
The special issue also includes an impressive £12,000 prize giveaway, which includes:
- A £3,000 cash prize
- A riding holiday for two in Austria, taking in the beautiful alpine scenery on horseback, courtesy of The Riding Holiday Company
- Expert tuition from top show jumper Tim Stockdale
- A £250 horsey gear spending spree
- Eight lots of £250 from the Masta, Harry Hall, Caldene, Cottage Craft and Tottie ranges
- 10 pairs of Tredstep boots and leggings, 10 lots of stylish new pairs of Drystep boots and TrimLine leggings from Tredstep Ireland, worth more than £200
- Plus £2,250-worth of great giveaways from a bumper selection of fabulous freebies, including Thorowgood stirrups and Dublin waistcoats
The issue also comes with a free DVD — exclusive to HORSE — featuring inside secrets from Parelli, the American natural horsemanship specialist.
The July birthday issue of HORSE Magazine goes on sale tomorrow (Thursday, 21 June), priced £3.30.