Welcome to day seven of H&H’s advent calendar. Today’s special offer is the chance to win a fabulous Amerigo patent bridle like the one pictured below, by taking part in the Horse Hero Christmas Treasure Hunt
Win a Amerigo bridle with Horse Hero
HorseHero.com is giving you the chance to win a fabulous Amerigo patent bridle like the one pictured right, which is being modelled by top dressage star Utopia.
Or, if dressage isn’t your sport of choice, you can choose an alternative Amerigo bridle instead.
Further prizes include a set of Laura Bechtolsheimer’s four new training DVDs, a Horse Hero subscription or gift voucher and a Kentucky head collar.
Take part in the Horse Hero Christmas Treasure Hunt starting today, for the chance to win these great prizes! Full terms and conditions below.
Competition terms and conditions
1. The competition opens on 7th December 2009.
2. A question about content on the site will be posted each day of the week, up to and including Saturday 12th December 2009.
3. The first person to submit correct answers to all questions after 7pm GMT on Saturday 12th December 2009 will win an Amerigo bridle of their choosing, including reins excluding bits. Plus a Horse Hero subscription or gift voucher. Amerigo bridles are available in cob and full sizes, in brown and black except the patent bridle which is only available in black.
4. The second person to post correct answers after 7pm GMT on Saturday 12th December 2009 will win a set of 4 new Laura Bechtolsheimer training videos, plus a Horse Hero subscription or gift voucher.
5. A further 5 entrants posting correct answers received before Monday 14th December 2009 at 7pm GMT, will be drawn to win a Kentucky head collar and rope, plus a Horse Hero subscription or gift voucher. The Kentucky head collar is available in cob and full sizes.
6. Entrants must register on www.horsehero.com to participate in the competition.
7. Horse Hero staff are not permitted to enter the competition.
8. Horse Hero’s decision is final.
9. Winners will be notified by Friday 11th December 2009 by email.
10. Winners must be prepared to be named on www.horsehero.com and in any publicity material.
Back to advent calendar