Following a successful spring training and competition program, Canada has announce the nine-strong Canadian eventing squad for the World Equestrian Games.
The horses and riders (in alphabetical order) are:
- Hawley Bennett-Awad riding Gin & Juice
- Diana Burnett riding Manny
- Kyle Carter riding Madison Park
- Rebecca Howard riding Riddle Master
- Michelle Mueller riding Amistad
- Selena O’Hanlon riding Colombo
- Jessica Phoenix riding Exponential
- Stephanie Rhodes Bosch riding Port Authority
- Ian Roberts riding Napalm
The WEG squad will participate in a training sessions and preparatory competitions throughout the summer leading up to the final training camp, which will take place in September prior to the WEG. The final team of up to six rider/horse combinations and alternates will be named in September.