The Musto Suffolk Coat offers riders total weather protection.
Providing an outstanding range of performance features, this quality coat is established as the ultimate garment in the Musto equestrian range.
Machine washable this winter coat is as easy to wear in town as in the saddle.
The Musto Suffolk Coat offers the following features:
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable
- Hydrophilic coated peached polyester shell
- Taped seams & DWR water shedding finish
- Quilted insulating sleeve lining
- Detachable cape
- Peaked hood with drawstring adjustment
- Cargo, concealed handwarmer & inner security pocket
- Drawstring waist
- Adjustable inner & outer cuffs
- Pommel flap & single rear vent to cover cantle
- Leg fastenings
- Optional zip in Quilted Waistcoat C300
- Machine washable
Cost at around £199.99
Colours: Dijon, Stone, Navy
Sizes: Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
About Frogpool Manor
As one of the largest equestrian retailers in the UK, Frogpool Manor currently stocks a range of more than 20,000 different products representing all the best names in saddlery and country clothing.
Proprietor David Dyer, is an examiner for the Society of Master Saddlers and a member of their executive committee.
Established as a family business since 1979, Frogpool Manor offers a full saddle fitting service by two qualified saddle fitters, plus an on site workshop which undertakes repairs and made-to-measure tack.
For more product information and offers, visit www.frogpool.com
Read about other winter coats: