Horse & Hound is Britain’s equestrian weekly bible. It offers comprehensive news, events coverage and in-depth reports from top writers across all the major equestrian disciplines, accompanied by the best photography, every week. Its extensive classified section covers every equestrian requirement, including jobs, property and a huge number of horses for sale.Subscribe Now Get the digital edition
In this week’s Horse & Hound magazine, out on Thursday 16 October, don’t miss our 28-page Horse of the Year Show (HOYS) special report. We also look into the changing stigma of wearing sports glasses across all equestrian disciplines. You can also enjoy all the news and reports, including Weston Park and the Barcelona Nations Cup showjumping final, from the past week.
What’s in Horse & Hound magazine: 16 October 2014
- Showing: Jayne Ross’ fourth supreme title and more
- Showjumping: Frenchman jumps sole double clear
- Dressage: Selten HW wins the battle of the titans
- Driving: Millman takes second title in three years
- Eyewear: Why the stigma of wearing sports glasses is changing within all disciplines
- Eventing: Weston Park, Little Downham, Boekelo and Nations Cup
- Eventing starting Box: Eden Valley and more
- Dressage: Kings EC, Morris EC and highlights
- Dressage comment: Pammy Hutton
- Showjumping: Barcelona Nations Cup final
- Racing: Newmarket and Pardubice
- Racing: Bloodstock
- Hunting: Autumn hunting reports from across the country
- Team chasing: Pytchley
- Riding Club: Dressage to music championship
- How effective are frangible pins?
- Firefighters warn: check your trailer floors
- Could WEG be held in Ireland?
- Letters: Have your say
- Ask H&H: How can my horse get the most out of Futurity?
- Property: Britain’s top equestrian properties
- Vet clinic: Pedal bone injuries
- Subscription offer: sign up today for huge savings
- The moment: Mary Gordon-Watson
- Horses for sale: new on the market this week
Get your magazine today