Horse & Hound is Britain’s equestrian weekly bible. It offers comprehensive news, events coverage and in-depth reports from top writers across all the major equestrian disciplines, accompanied by the best photography, every week. Its extensive classified section covers every equestrian requirement, including jobs, property and a huge number of horses for sale.Subscribe Now Get the digital edition
In this week’s Horse & Hound magazine, out on Thursday 23 October, don’t miss our hunting special – from etiqutte to clothing, we’ve got all the information you need for the season ahead. We also bring you a transport special with some top advice for trailer drivers. You can also enjoy all the news and reports, including Oasby and Oslo from the last week plus racing from Newmarket.
What’s in Horse & Hound magazine: 23 October 2014
- Hunting etiquette: Which traditions must remain while the sport moves with the times
- The cost of a hunter: Where can money be saved?
- Gearing up: Look stylish on the hunting field this season
- Types of hound: How do packs vary across hunts?
- Hunt buttons: We discover their importance
- Hunt directory: Plan your season with H&H’s guide
- Transport special: H&H’s top advice for trailer drivers
- Eventing: Oasby
- Eventing starting Box: Port Eliot, Pulborough and more
- Dressage: Fountain EC, Pachesham EC and highlights
- Endurance: Round-up
- Showjumping: Foreign show in focus: Oslo
- howjumping: Aintree and round-ups
- Brits abroad: Showjumping from Portugal
- Sport horse: SPSS and WBS stallion gradings
- Racing: Bloodstock comment
- Racing: Newmarket, Ascot and more
- Showing: Katie Jerram comment
- Team Chasing: Grafton
- Are hat cameras dangerous?
- Vets urge owners to watch out for autumnal disease
- Letters: Have your say
- Ask H&H: How do I run a hireling service?
- Vet clinic: Equine stress
- Subscription offer: sign up today for huge savings
- The moment: Daisy Berkeley
- Horses for sale: new on the market this week
Get your magazine today