This is your chance to witness the world’s greats and British favourites competing for dressage glory in the famous Olympia, The London International Horse Show arena.
The winner will receive top-price tickets to watch the powerful and precise grand prix on Monday, 17 December and the expressive freestyle on Tuesday, 18 December.
Adding to the dressage entertainment will be a display from La Garde Républicaine, who are renowned for their balletic dressage moves and technically difficult group riding. Karabakh riders from Azerbaijan will perform “Land of Fire”, showcasing the unique abilities of their native Karabakh horse with fiery, action-packed displays.
The winner will get to meet the stars of the Olympia displays and those cheeky Shetland Grand National ponies during a backstage tour and enjoy a sumptuous three-course meal in the new Gallery Restaurant. And no visit to Olympia is complete without a look round the extensive shopping village for those last-minute festive gifts.
During your trip the winner will enjoy an overnight stay in the four-star The Cavendish London hotel, located on the prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Mayfair and Piccadilly. The Cavendish London offers deluxe rooms and a stylish experience to create the perfect getaway.
To find out more about Olympia, The London International Horse Show and to book tickets visit www.olympiahorseshow.com or call 0844 995 0995 (calls cost 7p per minute plus network extras)
● Two top-price tickets to the FEI World Cup grand prix and freestyle dressage supported by Horse & Hound (Monday, 17 December and Tuesday, 18 December evenings)
● A three-course meal in the Gallery Restaurant on Monday, 17 December
● An exclusive backstage tour
● Overnight accommodation for two with full English breakfast at The Cavendish London hotel on Monday, 17 December
Competition closes at 11.59pm (GMT) on 4 November 2018.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter of the competition (“Competition”) is [HPower] (the “Promoter”) which has its registered offices located at [The HPower Group Ltd, Stable House, St Albans Close, Windsor, Berks SL4 1UT] and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number .
- This competition is administered and fulfilled by TI MEDIA (“TI Media”), which has its registered offices located at the 3rd Floor 161 Marsh Wall, London, England, E14 9AP and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 00053626.
- There will be one winner of this competition. The winner will win two top price tickets to the FEI World Cup Grand Prix and Dressage Freestyle held at Olympia on (Monday 17 December and Tuesday 18 December (evenings), a three-course meal in the Gallery Restaurant on Monday 17 December, an exclusive backstage tour, accommodation for two in the Cavendish London Hotel on Monday 17 December Evening.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- This competition is open to residents in the UK aged eighteen (18) or over with, excluding employees and past employees of Promoter and TI Media, their printers and agents and anyone materially connected to the administration of this competition. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
- This competition will run in 4 October edition of Horse & Hound and on www.horseandhound.co.uk
- To enter this competition, you must provide the correct answer to a question and submit the answer along with your contact details as per the instructions in Horse & Hound magazine or on the competition website.
- This competition will open on 4 October 2018 and the closing date is 23.59 GMT on 4 November 2018
- You can only enter this competition online, via the link to the competition website specified above. Entry made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Only one entry per person may be submitted. All entries will become the property of TI MEDIA and will not be returned. TI MEDIA and Promoter accept no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted.
- Entries must be made directly by the person entering this competition. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these Competition Terms.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date. The decision of TI MEDIA is final and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email on or before 9 November 2018. The prize will need to be taken before 19 December 2018.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 days, or if the winners are unable to comply with these Competition Terms, TI MEDIA reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Failure to respond and/or provide information requested, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements, may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize supplier’s terms and conditions. The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. TI MEDIA accepts no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the prize being withdrawn. In the event of the prize being unavailable, TI MEDIA and Promoter reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- TI MEDIA and Promoter reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of this competition. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, TI MEDIA and Promoter, their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner(s) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of TI MEDIA and/or Promoter, their agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If you are a winner of this competition, you agree that TI MEDIA and Promoter may use your name, photograph and town or county of residence to announce the winner(s) of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, and you agree to co-operate with any other reasonable requests by TI MEDIA and Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Competition Terms and the details in the promotional material, the details in the promotional material shall prevail.
- These Competition Terms will be governed by English Law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.