NEW SEASON’S READIGRASS IS AVAILABLE
The Natural Part Of Your Horse’s Diet
ReadiGrass is exclusively grown and produced on our farm in Yorkshire. The grass is cut from a blend of ryegrass varieties and dried gently to remove only the water. Nothing else is added to the grass – no oils, no molasses, and no preservatives are needed. Our particular lower-temperature drying process retains the fragrant grass aroma, wonderful green colour and most importantly, the high nutrient value of fresh grass.
ReadiGrass is the flagship product for Friendship Estates and is renowned for consistent product quality.
ReadiGrass is more nutritious than hay yet still contains digestible fibre which is essential for every horse’s digestive and overall health. Due to the way ReadiGrass is digested in the hind-gut it offers slow release energy over of long period of time, therefore it is ideal for a range of horses, from hunters and eventers to endurance horses and can replace part of the concentrate ration for horses in hard work as it offers 10MJ/kg of digestible energy.
ReadiGrass can be fed for a wide variety of reasons and can offer many benefits:
- An excellent source of fibre for horses with limited access to fresh pasture and grazing.
- Can be fed to complement or completely replace the horse’s current forage rations.
- Ideal for horses with poor dentition or older horses that struggle to chew long stem fibrous materials.
- Can help prevent weight loss during the winter months when horses are stabled for longer periods of time.
- Can also help with horses with dust allergies and coughs associated with hay spores.
- Due to its high palatability, ReadiGrass can help to add variety to the diets of horses who have become bored with their forage.
- Can help to reduce ‘bolting’ of feed and encourages chewing, which in turn helps sustain correct wear of the teeth.
- Reduces boredom levels, making it ideal for horses on box rest or with limited access to turnout.
- Can be invaluable for horses with respiratory problems as ReadiGrass is dust extracted. The drying process helps prevent the development of fungal spores and other contaminants found in hay.
PURE NATURAL GRASS WITH JUST THE WATER TAKEN OUT NOTHING ADDED
No added molasses, oil or preservatives so is a completely natural feed for your horse.
ReadiGrass has a naturally high feed value which is ‘locked’ in during the drying process. The natural source of nutrients includes correct calcium: phosphorus ratios.
AS OUR CUSTOMERS OFTEN COMMENT, “It just looks and smells so good!”
For details of your nearest stockist, contact:
Friendship Estates Ltd.
Old House Farm
Tel. 01302 700220
® ReadiGrass is a registered trademark of Friendship Estates Ltd.