The award-winning event takes place at Westpoint in Exeter on 7-8 December and tickets are valid for either day.
The event has a fabulous line-up of stars this year, including Hannah Biggs and Mary King, plus entertainment and education, together with a dedicated equestrian shopping village — a total equestrian experience for the dedicated rider over what promises to be an action-packed 2 days.
The event will provide horse enthusiasts of all ages, levels and disciplines with a full schedule of exciting entertainment. Headlining in the equine arena will be top international dressage rider (Saturday only) Hannah Biggs (sponsored by Science Supplements) and Olympic three-day event rider (Sunday only) Mary King. Both top names in their field and both will provide excellent entertainment and education.
The teams from Think like a Pony (Saturday only) and Intelligent Horsemanship (Sunday only) will be highlighting their own, different training methods.
There will also be the return of the fast-paced Pony Club horse & hound showjumping challenge on the Saturday and the junior showjumping competition on the Sunday.
Stallion parades on both days will show the fantastic calibre of stallions we have within the region.
The South West Vaulting Squad and Cornwall Trec Quadrille will also be adding excitement, skill and colour to the event.
In addition to the unrivalled entertainment, the show also features a dedicated shopping village with over 200 companies offering helpful advice and great show offers on 1,000s of products for horse and rider, including brands such as Joules, Ariat, Toggi and Thorowgood. Also look out for the BETA life-sized mechanical horse, on the BETA stand in the annexe!
Keep up to date with everything happening at the show by visiting www.contour.uk.net or liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter.
How to enter
For a chance to win a pair of adult tickets, simply answer the following question — where will the Westcountry Equine Fair be held?
Then email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Horse & Hound competition” in the subject line, including your full name and address, and like the event’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SouthWestEquineFair?ref=tn_tnmn
- The winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries received and will be notified by email (or phone if preferred).
- The competition closes at midnight on Sunday, 1 December 2013.
1. Acceptance of the competition rules is a condition of entry
2. Only one entry per person will be allowed
3. Only entries via email will be accepted
4. Entrants must be residents in the UK
5. All entries for the competition must be received by the closing date — midnight on Sunday, 1 December 2013
6. There is no cash alternative and the prize does not include costs of transport to the event or any other expenses incurred
7. Tickets cannot be exchanged for any other goods
8. No responsibility can be accepted for any lost entries, delays or for any technical failures or for any event that may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted
9. Contour Exhibitions will not share any entrant information with a third party
10. The winners agree to participate in any publicity requested (winner announcements on social media pages or the Contour website)