In this week’s Horse & Hound magazine, out on Thursday 26 March, we bring you the dressage special, guest edited by Richard Davison, including a look at responsiveness, modernising dress codes and much more. We also bring you a feature on what happens when top riders call time on their careers. You can also enjoy all the news and reports, including eventing from Aldon, dressage from Addington and much more.
What’s in Horse & Hound magazine: 26 March 2015
- Raising the profile: Is elite dressage in peril?
- Buying a dressage horse: Tips from the experts
- Responsiveness: “There’s no such thing as a lazy horse”— how to train an unenthusiastic mount
- Modernising dress codes: Should riders have freedom over their fashion in the arena?
- The challenges of retirement: What happens next when top riders call time on their careers?
- Prolific pointers: The diminutive Little Legend
- Behind the headlines: Channel 4 Racing’s Nick Luck talks acting, accents and the Grand National
- Dressage: Addington, Vale View Para Championships and highlights
- Dressage: Carl Hester comment
- Eventing: Aldon, Lincolnshire and Fontainebleau
- Showjumping: Global round-ups from Spain, Germany, Italy and USA
- Showjumping: Bishop Burton, Bury Farm and round-up
- Showjumping: Graham Fletcher comment
- Showing: BSPA Winter Championships and National Shire Show
- Showing: Katie Jerram comment
- Hunting: Hurworth, Fernie and the Harborough Hunt Ride
- Point-to-point: Milborne St Andrew, Overton and more
- Team Chasing: Worcestershire
- Riders call for more research into bits
- Fly-grazing law to come in
- Changes to Burghley course for 2015
- Letters: Have your say
- The best of my fun, I owe it to…: Louise Bell
- Vet clinic: Elite dressage farriery
- Subscription offer: sign up today for huge savings
- The horse that made me: Richard Davison
- Horses for sale: new on the market this week
Get your magazine today