In this week’s Horse & Hound magazine, out on Thursday 22 January, we bring you an adrenaline special with information on how fast and furious horse sport really is and how to get your fix, plus H&H goes on the tail of Patrick Martin during a day out with the Bicester Hunt with Whaddon Chase. We also investigate a breed which could be in crisis. You can also enjoy all the news and reports, including showjumping from Bury Farm, hunting from the Pytchley and much more.
What’s in Horse & Hound magazine: 22 January 2015
- In numbers…: The statistics that prove just how fast and furious horse sport really is
- Where to get your fix: We look at six equestrian activities that are ‘verging on bonkers’
- How to manage adrenaline: What’s the best way to regain control when the natural hormone kicks in?
- Winter supplements: We look at what’s on the market to boost your horse’s health and well-being
- Hunt heroes: H&H meets the medical marvel, Trouble, who doesn’t live up to his name
- On the tail of…: We follow Patrick Martin during a day out with the Bicester Hunt with Whaddon Chase
- Prolific pointers: The enigmatic Rosies Peacock
- Hunting: Pytchley
- Showjumping: Bury Farm, South View and round-ups
- Showjumping: Global round-ups
- Dressage: Addington, Gordon and highlights
- Sport Horse: Latest news
- Racing: Ascot and Haydock
- Point-to-point: Larkhill and Black Forest Lodge
- A species in crisis?
- Email slammed by welfare charities
- Understanding horsebox tax
- Letters: Have your say
- Ask H&H: How do I get the most out of using gallops?
- Vet clinic: Managing blackthorn injuries
- Subscription offer: sign up today for huge savings
- The moment: Tim Easby
- Horses for sale: new on the market this week
Get your magazine today