The international voice for the sport of horse trials. Eventing includes news, results, features, opinions and instructional articles. There are also commentaries and results from all major events around the world.
In this month’s Eventing magazine, read our Blenheim and Boekelo special reports.Michael Owen also stars in our training feature on how to obtain the perfect pace through a powerful canter. We also find out more about rising British star Gemma Tattersall, and you can enjoy all the news and reports from the past month.
What’s in Eventing magazine: November 2014?
- What’s next for Gemma Tattersall? The rising British star who finished fifth at Burghley talks about her top horses and her hopes for 2015 and beyond
- That vital third phase: We talk to course-designers and riders about the influence of the showjumping and how design is changing – amd how to make sure you stay clear
- A popular result: Francis Whittington scores his biggest win yet – piloting Easy Target to victory at Blenheim
- Perfecting the pace: Eventer Michael Owen shares his six easy steps to obtaining a powerful canter
- Dress rehearsal: How do top riders make the most of those final moments in the warm-up before entering the dressage arena?
- Controversy surrounds Nations Cup
- Further scrutiny of yellow card system
- South Korea dominate at Asian Games
- ‘A sat-nav and learner plates please': Diarist Sam Watson on being disgraced by a youngster and outdone by his wife
- World news
- Legal eagle
- Tried & Tested: Feed
- An Amateur’s Story
- The Trials and Tribulations of an Owner
- Through the Keyhole: Andy Heffernan
- Weston Park
- Gatcombe (2)
- Allerton Park
- Kelsall Hill (2)
- Burnham Market (2)
- South of England (2)
- Pontispool (2)
- Aske (2)
- Dauntsey Park (2)
- Little Downham (2)
- Young Rider Europeans
- World reports
- Grassroots round-up