Equestrian fans are being spoilt this summer with a packed house of top-class equestrian sport, both home and abroad, including the Rio Olympics just a matter of weeks away. So make sure you don’t miss out on Horse & Hound magazine’s exclusive insight and analysis, that you can enjoy on every page.
If you’re already a loyal reader of Horse & Hound and buy each issue at the supermarket or newsagent, have you considered joining us as a subscriber?
What’s in it for you?
- You won’t miss a single issue. We send it to your home every week – there is no effort required on your part!
- As a subscriber you pay less that you would at the newsagent or supermarket, with the lower price guaranteed for 12 months.
- You get access to the ipad/iphone editions thrown in at no extra cost.
- You are eligible for free access to the H&H VIP area of HorseandHound.co.uk
- You can download your first digital magazine right away.
- Finally, as part of our summer sale, we also throw in a £5 M&S gift card too.
Subscriptions start from just £21.99 a quarter – that’s less than your average training session and you might find that invaluable training nugget that transforms your horse’s way of going in our report and feature pages. Plus you’ll be up to date with the latest news you need to know, as well as enjoying our great features featuring top riders and equine stars from across the equestrian sports. So why not give us a try?