The stables at the King’s Troop new barracks at Napier Lines, Woolwich have been fitted by British manufacturer Monarch Equestrian.
The family owned business – established in 1964 – was chosen to supply the 96 stalls and 48 stables at Napier Lines.
Monarch’s Barbara Fill told H&H: “We are delighted to have been the chosen manufacturers for such a prestigious job.
“With a name like Monarch it was obviously meant to be!”
Monarch worked with architects and builders Morgan Sindall on the project.
Special features include swinging stall dividers, handling stocks in the pharmacy and a horse exerciser.
The new facilities replace the barracks at St John’s Wood, where the Troop has been based since its formation in 1947.
Seven officers, 164 soldiers and 109 horses are based at the brand new barracks.