It’s day three of the 2013 Equestrian Social Media Awards (ESMAs) and H&H has picked up its third award.
For the third year running, we have won the award for the “most informative use of social media”.
H&H was praised by the judges as providing “all the relevant information from all areas of the horsey world conveyed on a professional, yet friendly, basis”.
H&H website editor Carol Phillips said: “Sharing information is at the heart of what we do here at H&H and we are delighted to have received this award.”
The awards are being revealed at 2pm UK time every day this week.
Other winners today are:
- Twitter: British Eventing
- Rider attire brand: Dubarry of Ireland
- FEI Solidarity Award: Keeping Up With the Kaimanawas
- Best Use of Social Media in SE Asia and Oceania: equestrian.com.my
- Best Use of Social Media in Scandinavia: Dressur Sa Klart
- Best Use of Social Media Central and Eastern Europe: See video