Right, I've been out of the area for 2 years now so things may well have changed.
I've also never liveried there but I've looked round & I know people who have.
- it has a lovely outdoor & an indoor school. However my friend said it was very difficult to use the indoor due to the dog training classes that also use it.
- The stables I looked at we're big & airy
- There is all year turn out. It is in small herds. The grazing seemed well looked after.
- it is a busy place with lots going on. My friends horse never settled.
There also was a lot of children, again something my friend didn't like.
- the owners (if it's the same ones still) are unusual. There were always lots of rumours locally (maybe one for a PM
)about mad things they had done HOWEVER my friend had no problems with them at all & I found them perfectly nice the dealings I had with them.