Page 1 of 8 1236 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Default Mothers day weekend plans?

A bit early I know, but this is turning into a long week so thought this thread might see me through...

I'm not up to much, but do have a lesson with someone new so excited about that

Then the other say I am working, followed by boxing out for a hack with a friend I haven't seen in a while.

Hope the weather is more spring like this weekend for those getting out and about

Not slacking-multitasking

Default Re: Mothers day weekend plans?

I'm going to go home and see the main man as not been back since Christmas and want to pop back for the house moving starts again in earnes (sorry I mean seeing mum for mother's day obviously ). We will be doing no more than a hack around the block, as so far this week he has earned a 2/10 and a 6/10 for behaviour... yes she has started scoring him!

Good work DabDab, I'll be busy tomorrow afternoon

Regionals for Kira tomorrow... have ridden twice in the last 10 days so not terribly hopeful but we'll do our best

Back to Summerhouse on Friday to write for the Ele freestyles.

Saturday Salty has a lesson with Olivia Towers and then in the evening I'm going to a test riding masterclass at AM dressage.

Sunday.. better go and see mum

Monday eve Charlotte Dujardin talk and book signing

Busy busy! Have fun all

I shall be mostly trying to find people who want to come and try polocrosse on the 17th in Harlow, so that we have sufficient uptake to run the session (which was postponed due to snow). I don't want to miss out on a training session, we only have one a month and it's a long enough time between them without snow spoiling my fun!

It's meant to rain all weekend too, and there's nothing fun happening, so I shall just be whining about the weather and getting wet riding at home too.

Why is it not Friday yet?!

Long weekend for me, Friday pm heading out to local gallops. Saturday heading across to a saddle fitting clinic, then on Sunday going to view a pony for my daughter (haven't yet mentioned this to the other half...).

Have a good one everyone!

Lesson tomorrow morning, stewarding for local BD venue most of Saturday, and then off to the Principality Stadium in Cardiff on Sunday to watch Wales v Italy and hoping for a home win. Have fun and keep safe everyone! x
    Last edited by nikicb; 07-03-18 at 10:57 PM.
    Our blog: Cassie, Cam & Co. - the ups and downs of dabbling in dressage http://www.facebook.com/CassieCamCo

Veteran

Ester - do try to pretend you are more excited to see your mum love that she's scoring him now

Good luck MP (I have to admit, when the weekend plans thread popped into my head I did think 'ah well, MP won't be around to start it anyway')

Sorry about the weather JFTD - I would just threaten people into turning out next weekend. Desperate times and all that

Ooo, good luck with the pony viewing mair... And with explaining to the OH afterwards!

Sounds amazing niki. I love the principality stadium. I have tickets for next weekend against France because I think my dad is going to be too poorly still to go with my OH

Is it Mothers Day this weekend? Ooops.

Weather and nerves permitting I think me and The Beast are going to do a little charity pleasure ride on Sunday.

Fairly busy for us, Saturday at a Technical Jump Clinic which was postponed due to weather last week, looking forward to seeing how horse behaves and if we have improved from last time out jumping.
    Sunday very early AM, will be dressage writing at Tweseldown BE then visting mum and MIL for Mothers Day.. oh and hopefully squeezing in a schooling session :-)

Not a lot for us, got a jump lesson on Sunday but that's all we have planned!

Have fun all

MP do let us know how the lesson with OT is, I'd love to have a lesson with her!