Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: New Pony.......at my age OMG

Awwww she looks very sweet. can't wait to hear more about your adventures together

Just backed

Quote Originally Posted by Allnamesaretaken View Post
    She’s lovely. How big is she? She reminds me of the pony I was given to look after for week when I was younger and one of those working holidays at a yard. I loved that pony.
    She is 12.3hh.......just the right size for me (midget)

Not slacking-multitasking

what a cutie, she looks like she could be lots of fun

Congratulations - have loads of fun with her.

Sport horse

Quote Originally Posted by maggie62 View Post
    Watched the video, you are so right Apple is adorable, I love her little black muzzle and the purple head collar looks stunning. You are going to share lots of fun and love together.

Sport horse

Just been to visit wee Apple....She is adorable...Goodness this is the first time I'm an auntie to a horse child . Had a few cuddles.

Shirl

She's lovely! I wish you many happy years together and look forward to seeing your progress. xx
    Our blog: Cassie, Cam & Co. - the ups and downs of dabbling in dressage http://www.facebook.com/CassieCamCo

Oh she is lovely. Have fun both of you this weekend with your little Apple and no you aren't crazy. I'm a 62 and after 25 years off I now have two. It's rather addictive.

Sport horse

Quote Originally Posted by Lindylouanne View Post
    Oh she is lovely. Have fun both of you this weekend with your little Apple and no you aren't crazy. I'm a 62 and after 25 years off I now have two. It's rather addictive.
    How inspiring....I used to think time is running out way too fast ! but I will keep going as long as the body holds out! Mags has got herself a wee bobby dazzler..Hope she does not have too many kevinette tantrums...What an adventure..

Shirl

Just backed

She is a wee poppet......but I need to be firm with her as she is having a bit of nonsense getting her hoofs picked out. I think she knows I am a bit 'new' and is trying to take advantage. She is young but I can't let her take an inch or else she will think she is the boss. I am giving her the time to settle into her new environment and of course her new owner, but I am not going to allow her to 'think' she is in charge. I need to be assertive ....I need to be assertive......if I say it enough hopefully it will work. My instructor is going to be working with us so hopefully will nip any 'kevin' behavior in the bud !