Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Never set yourself a limitation!

Quote Originally Posted by DabDab View Post
    Ooo, freedom saddlery? Dabs had his first saddle from her. Di does some clinics just about within reach of me, so might see if I can check one out at some point
    Jealous! I keep seeing BD clinics advertised by my region but I'm like the opposite end of Wales, grrr

Quote Originally Posted by milliepops View Post
    Jealous! I keep seeing BD clinics advertised by my region but I'm like the opposite end of Wales, grrr
    Register with SW region as well?
    Three greyhounds are not enough..... I miss you so much Islay greyhound, always the most beautiful girl in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Lévrier View Post
    Register with SW region as well?
    I am, and North West as they're all within touching distance. Haven't seen Di come very far south though.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by milliepops View Post
    Well youre always welcome to break a journey with a layover at mine

Veteran

Well done!

ps I love that saddlepad on Skylla...very purty

Right multi-quote has broken so bare with!

Levrier we scored poop at prelim, so don’t give up hope!

Thank you Silv and fingers crossed .

Yep DabDab, Freedom saddlery, Steph is lovely and the one who encouraged me to give the clinics a go. I owe a lot to Steph lol.

Milliepops if you can go to one I would really really recommend her .

Thank you Buddy’sMum, I’m lucky she suits most things and I have some super sparkly boots to match , well when she’s not covered in mud...
    Last edited by AlexHyde; 06-02-18 at 10:09 PM.

Well done Team Carriage Horses! Such a great update. Shame about the cheeky flying change, you'll crack 70% in no time, I'm sure!

Agree with the philosophy of not putting a limit on yourself/your horse. For so long I thought I would only ever be able to plod around at Prelim, but plugging away with our training this winter so many pennies have dropped; for both me and B. My attitude has changed and I lean more towards thoughts of "yes we CAN", I'm already waving bye-bye to Prelim. I want to be attempting Medium by the end of 2018.

I just wish I'd had this revelation sooner many users on this forum have helped inspire this drive, yourself included. So I thank you, Topaz, and Skylla, and I REALLY look forward to reading the next update

Quote Originally Posted by Embo View Post
    Well done Team Carriage Horses! Such a great update. Shame about the cheeky flying change, you'll crack 70% in no time, I'm sure!

Agree with the philosophy of not putting a limit on yourself/your horse. For so long I thought I would only ever be able to plod around at Prelim, but plugging away with our training this winter so many pennies have dropped; for both me and B. My attitude has changed and I lean more towards thoughts of "yes we CAN", I'm already waving bye-bye to Prelim. I want to be attempting Medium by the end of 2018.

I just wish I'd had this revelation sooner many users on this forum have helped inspire this drive, yourself included. So I thank you, Topaz, and Skylla, and I REALLY look forward to reading the next update
    Thank you, it's funny I hadn't deliberately put a limit on us but more just accepted that this was all we could score. Excellent attitude and I'm positive you can be doing medium by the end of this year!

Well done that is a great result
    Slowly gaining ground on dressage myself on a horse that has primarily jumped

Quote Originally Posted by Vickh87 View Post
    Well done that is a great result
    Slowly gaining ground on dressage myself on a horse that has primarily jumped
    Thank you, Topaz had only ever jumped before we got her, she didn't know what a 20m circle was , keep going .