Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Default Re: Weekend plans :) :) :)

Quote Originally Posted by milliepops View Post
    Love the pic of Matt on P! That's how I feel on Kira, lol Looking good, shame about the scores at Hartpury but it sounds like just a bad day that you can put behind you.
    That's how you look on Kira
    Three greyhounds are not enough..... I miss you so much Islay greyhound, always the most beautiful girl in the world

Fantastic videos J1ffy, I am so tempted to try AM dressage! Except I have just as good for my level of achievement of course
    Three greyhounds are not enough..... I miss you so much Islay greyhound, always the most beautiful girl in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Lévrier View Post
    That's how you look on Kira
    you can go off a person you know...
    I have a hilarious photo of me on Millie at the winter champs taken from slightly above, and she looks like a tiny pony with my legs about 6 feet long. And she's bigger than Kira!

Finally waving goodbye to the weekend here, Kira went to a show to do M73 (bleugh) and AM92 in the snow. Made a good effort in the first test, not as through as I'd like but up for it again (yay!) to the point where I will be quite happy to just go and do one test now. In AM92 she denied all knowledge of knowing how to do a trot-canter transition, something she usually does really well... bogged off farting with her ears up my nose so an otherwise nice test was brought crashing back to earth with a 1 for the trans

Ho hum, 66% and 65% respectively which was about right.

No photos as I was on my own, but here's K learning about 2 tempis yesterday morning... getting there Now why can she do that without any aggro but hooks off out of control doing something so simple today

MP those are great scores given the silliness! Well done, you’d have been slighted with that a few months ago

RO, I’ll give him a kiss from you! Still not sure he deserves it after knocking me into a pile of poo :P

Levrier - it’s fab there, you should do it! I’ve reallg enjoyed the lessons with Adam and Matt, and heard great things about Justine too. I’m taking Indio for their test riding weekend in March.

Think I may have found the link to the vids. Here’s our second test: https://tinyurl.com/ya578jsa