Default Wanted: Horseball Horse For Part Loan in Notts

This is a long shot but it might be worth it!
    Looking for a horse to part loan in Nottingham, height not massively important as long as it is over 15hh. I am a student and therefore don't have a lot of money, so would be looking for something either free or under around 15 per week - I am more than willing to do yard duties to make up for this though!
    I am however looking for a horse that could play horseball. No experience necessary as I can train to play myself, but speed is always a bonus!
    I am fully aware I may be asking for the impossible, but if you would be willing to allow me to part loan your horse I would be eternally grateful!
    Photos and references are of course available, just ping me a message.
    Thanks!

Schoolmaster

Default Re: Wanted: Horseball Horse For Part Loan in Notts

You could try Derby Horseball (if you're not already associated with them), local enough and on Facebook

Not slacking-multitasking

I think Wimbles is in the area, not sure where exactly! She has a collection of TBs that she plays horseball with and might well be happy to have another rider (caution she broke the last hhoer who she took horseballing but that was the rider being overkeen rather than the horse )
    I'd drop her a PM

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ester View Post
    I think Wimbles is in the area, not sure where exactly! She has a collection of TBs that she plays horseball with and might well be happy to have another rider (caution she broke the last hhoer who she took horseballing but that was the rider being overkeen rather than the horse )
    I'd drop her a PM
    Unfortunately I only have the one horseball worthy TB left these days and even he's off games at the moment, but thanks for thinking of me ester
    Last edited by Wimbles; 31-01-18 at 04:00 PM.

Oh no sad to hear that Wimbles. I was impressed I remembered where you were but did do a quick search of your name and nottingham to check!

Sport horse

Quote Originally Posted by gracie1 View Post
    This is a long shot but it might be worth it!
    Looking for a horse to part loan in Nottingham, height not massively important as long as it is over 15hh. I am a student and therefore don't have a lot of money, so would be looking for something either free or under around 15 per week - I am more than willing to do yard duties to make up for this though!
    I am however looking for a horse that could play horseball. No experience necessary as I can train to play myself, but speed is always a bonus!
    I am fully aware I may be asking for the impossible, but if you would be willing to allow me to part loan your horse I would be eternally grateful!
    Photos and references are of course available, just ping me a message.
    Thanks!
    Gracie1 I can't pm you any longer as it says you've exceeded your limit or something.

PM me your phone number and I'll give you a call when I've spoken to my OH.

^^ new members only get a 5 message limit or something, it was nothing at one time which was problematic.

Quote Originally Posted by ester View Post
    (caution she broke the last hhoer who she took horseballing but that was the rider being overkeen rather than the horse )
    Broke is an understatement. haven't sat on a horse since
    Might have a pony to play with