Default ID stallion Dancing Boy

Hi there.... I'm wondering if anyone knows if the ID Dancing Boy is still being used for breeding?? I have one of his offspring and would love to know if he is still breeding. I have tried contacting my boy's breeder, but have not been able to reach her..any information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Default Re: ID stallion Dancing Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Broadview View Post
    Hi there.... I'm wondering if anyone knows if the ID Dancing Boy is still being used for breeding?? I have one of his offspring and would love to know if he is still breeding. I have tried contacting my boy's breeder, but have not been able to reach her..any information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    Yes he is. I have two mares due to him later this year. I sold three foals born to him last year. All really good foals. I’ve used him for quite a few years although he is about 25 now and his owner, Jack, getting quite old now. In fact last year I had to take Dancing Boy out to cover the mares as Jack’s eyesight has deteriorated. I also have a 3YO filly by him. can send you photos of the foals etc if you have e-mail address. This is my first time using this forum so don’t know if its appropriate to give my contact details...... tel 07831803980.
    e-mail. h.hassard@hotmail.co.uk
    Regards
    Hamilton

Hi Hamilton, thanks so much for all the information, I really appreciate it! I'll send you an email, as I'd love to see pictures! It's also my first time using the form, so I'm also a bit in the dark..lol. Thanks again!

Hi again Hamilton, I have sent you an email, but I am also a Hotmail account user ...so it might have gone into your junk mail folder... Thanks again!