Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Just awful. Poor pony.

People who are capable of that are too dangerous to be allowed in normal society. If you can do something so heinous to another living being, then god only knows what you can do to children, women or people in general.

Words fail me. I just couldn't leave my horse at that yard anymore knowing the sick
    people are still out there.

Have sentences been increased lately for animal cruelty? If not, we should start up a petition

Old nag

Quote Originally Posted by alainax View Post
    People who are capable of that are too dangerous to be allowed in normal society. If you can do something so heinous to another living being, then god only knows what you can do to children, women or people in general.
    it's actually a fact that a lot of violent criminals start there sick attacks on animals before inflicting themselves on other people, it's quite scary to think what these scumbag's would be capable of doing to a human being.

Over the hill and far awa YorksG's Avatar

This is an horrific story. I wonder if it was a group of adolescents, with one who is the driving force and others who get "swept along". There is a phenomena known as "risky shift" where a group will behave in far worse, more criminal ways, than any one individual in the group would on their own. I do think it is imperative that this group are apprehended quickly, before they go on to harm any thing or anyone else.
    Good luck, we all need it!
    "Perhaps it is better to be irresponsible and right than responsible and wrong " (Winston Churchill)
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil ' is that good men do nothing" Edmund Burke
    I am owned by a mare with appytude

I nearly cried when I read this yesterday. How can anyone be so cruel and sick.

Veteran

they do it because they think they will get away with it, and very often do.

Veteran

What sickening brutality. Worringly only about 20 miles away.

Start on animal move on to people ..evil thugs .

This.

Poor pony and owners.