Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chief Photograph-Poster JennBags's Avatar

Default Re: Just awful. Poor pony.

Why would anyone do that? It's incomprehensible
    You'll always find me in the kitchen at parties

Fancy a drink and a chat? Join the friendly bunch at The Lock Inn

Veteran

that's just so awful. Why do humans do these things?

Veteran

Just disgusting and so awful, the people who did this really have to be found as they are wired up wrongly

Just backed

Difficult to comprehend the despicable action of some people. We are supposed to be a nation of 'animal lovers'.....this really demonstrates that there are a number of sick individuals who take pleasure in hurting poor defenceless animals. The reason for these actions are beyond any understanding. The only thing that we can think is that there are far more caring and compassionate people around than there are of these sadistic individuals.

Disgusting

Horses are medicine without side effects
    Dante and Nuggets mum

It's horrible the things people will do. It makes me feel sick. Fingers crossed she gets her sparkle back

That poor poor pony

Sick b4stewards I know where I would be putting the broom handle and rest assured most of it would be out of sight. I would then throw the lunge line over the rafters and the clip end would be through the end of their privates and then hoist them up and leave them

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvCowparsely View Post
    That poor poor pony

Sick b4stewards I know where I would be putting the broom handle and rest assured most of it would be out of sight. I would then throw the lunge line over the rafters and the clip end would be through the end of their privates and then hoist them up and leave them
    As above ^^
    After I read the story I thought if I ever found anyone doing anything remotely like that the thought of prison would be absolutely no deterrent to me, they really are oxygen thieves

Veteran

I just don't understand the thought process of anyone who can inflict this sort of pain and distress. What do they get out of it.

The law on animal cruelty needs to change - we live in a society that is now focussing on bad behaviour, bullying, harassment etc (which I'm not knocking). We need to make this sort of thing completely unacceptable and clamp down it hard. These people know they'll get away with it even if caught - it has to stop.