Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Searching for a lost soul mate to see if hes ok!

Hi again!!! We didn't have much luck with finding our old mare but we are now searching for her progeny, you mentioned that she had a 2003 foal that was sold, however the link no longer works and i didn't record the name of the foal that went to france! I was just wondering if you could help me out again, so sorry to bother you but we are dying to find them! Thank you!!!

Default Re: Searching for a lost soul mate to see if hes ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Walker View Post
    You literally wouldnt believe some of the things that delay trains! People also never know that a train delay in Newcastle can still be causing delays in London 12 hours later. Doesnt take much for huge delays to start to rack up. Its so technical and complex I am surprised that any train ever gets anywhere on time
    Hi again!!! We didn't have much luck with finding our old mare but we are now searching for her progeny, you mentioned that she had a 2003 foal that was sold, however the link no longer works and i didn't record the name of the foal that went to france! I was just wondering if you could help me out again, so sorry to bother you but we are dying to find them! Thank you!!!