Default Stables and grazing to rent or DIY Near Newbury, Berkshire.

Hi,

I am looking for a small quiet yard that offers DIY livery in the Newbury area with owners that live on site.
    I have 2 event horses and 2 Shetland ponies, ideally looking for 3 stables and 2 or 3 small quiet paddocks. Happy to fence my own paddocks. Happy to help out with owners horses / pets / house sitting / housekeeper jobs.
    Please, any ideas or suggestions welcome as I would prefer to have word of mouth recommendation.
    Hope you can help.

Default Re: Stables and grazing to rent or DIY Near Newbury, Berkshire.

Quote Originally Posted by SJCURTIS View Post
    Hi,

I am looking for a small quiet yard that offers DIY livery in the Newbury area with owners that live on site.
    I have 2 event horses and 2 Shetland ponies, ideally looking for 3 stables and 2 or 3 small quiet paddocks. Happy to fence my own paddocks. Happy to help out with owners horses / pets / house sitting / housekeeper jobs.
    Please, any ideas or suggestions welcome as I would prefer to have word of mouth recommendation.
    Hope you can help.

Hi did you ever get this organised? i'm about to move to Newbury and will be looking for someone like this to help us out when we move. I have two horses and moving to 8 acres with 6 six stables and an arena.
    Thanks
    GailC
    willowharvey@aol.com

Hi GailC,
    Thank you so much for your lovely message. I have emailed you with my contact information. Look forward to speaking to you soon. Sam

I know this was some time ago but I am desperately seeking somewhere to move my horse too... I would consider renting a whole yard if it wasn't too large! Thanks Carly