I'm after some opinions please.
I would really like to feed my boy linseed, he has bad hooves, and think that linseed would be a good option for him.
I cannot find micronised linseed anywhere here though.
The options seem to be to buy the oil and feed that, or buy untreated linseed.
I am not in a position to boil the linseed, and a lot of sites I''ve seen here or in the USA say that it is ok to feed linseed without boiling, either whole or freshly crushed.
So, is linseed oil as good as feeding the whole seed?
Does anyone else feed linseed whole without boiling?
I am a little nervous at the posibility of poisoning my boy.