Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Do you know Duke? Possibly from Derbyshire/chesterfield area (photo's)

Looking for more history on my 16hh 15yo ID x Friesian gelding.

I have been in contact with 3 of his previous owners but the trail stops after there. His previous owners only had him for around 6 months each so there are a lot of years that I would like to find out about and potentially he could have been all round the country.

I can trace him back to living in Ripley derbyshire with "Amy" in Aug 09 (he was then sold to one of the owners who I am in touch with). Amy had also put him on loan.

I am looking for any information prior to 2009. Thank you

Default Re: Do you know Duke? Possibly from Derbyshire/chesterfield area (photo's)

Sorry, I can't help you but just thought I'd say how lovely your boy looks! I'd have him in a heartbeat!!

Default Re: Do you know Duke? Possibly from Derbyshire/chesterfield area (photo's)

Quote Originally Posted by Emsarr View Post
    Sorry, I can't help you but just thought I'd say how lovely your boy looks! I'd have him in a heartbeat!!
    thanks I've stuck him in the post to you and yes he's brill

Just backed

What about posting on the Facebook Walls of Ripley Riding Club and Springwood Riding Club? Someone may recognise him on there.

Quote Originally Posted by cjt1701 View Post
    What about posting on the Facebook Walls of Ripley Riding Club and Springwood Riding Club? Someone may recognise him on there.
    thanks will look those up later

Oops, sorry about this.

I really hope you track down Duke.
    best wishes Rich

bump

bump

Default Re: Do you know Duke? Possibly from Derbyshire/chesterfield area

bump