Default Volunteering In Lancashire

I'm 17 and really need some help and advise... I've helped out at lots of riding schools, animal sanctuaries and just some owners but I need to work/volunteer at a bigger yard. I need more experience riding and want to learn more about the running of a yard (Being a groom and competition rider ect)

I live in Middleton Manchester, and can only travel by bus... If anyone knows of any yards in my area I would appreciate if you could tell me names and contact details.

Thank youu <3

Default Re: Volunteering In Lancashire

There are lots around the Preston area, Country farm Stud, bowens sport horses, world horse welfare and a few riders like Ben Hobday, google them as I think some may be abit far if you are in Manchester and not sure you will be able to ride much, they all normally want grooms!

Unfortunately they are all a bit to far out for me,thank you anyway xxx

What about Croft End Eq Centre near Oldham? They have a website and are on Facebook..

I will try there, but I think they charge as they do lessons. Thanks xxx

Hi i maybe able to help.

We are a livery yard in Walsden, Todmorden (outskirts of Rochdale) We also produce Connemara sports ponies, take horses for schooling, breaking or competing.

If this is something you would like to be involved in drop me and email: becki@walsdenequestrian.co.uk or 07857880188

www.walsdenequestrian.co.uk Have a look at our webpage for a better idea

Oh yes, I have you as a page on Facebook. It sounds really good but I think you might be too far away as I don't have a car. Is there any buses from the Rochdale area th

That go up to your livery yard? Thank you xxxxxx

Yes one bus direct from Rochdale puts you at the bottom of the lane! Think it's the 590 Todmorden/Halifax x

I will look into it and be in touch soon. Thank you very much x