Thread: Ross Irving

Sport horse

Default Ross Irving

I used to have lessons with Ross Irving but I moved abroad and lost contact. Does anyone know if he is still giving lessons? I think he was based near Thame. If anyone has his contact details please could you PM them to me?

Alternatively, any recommendations for a show jumping instructor in the south oxon area would be great. Ideally someone who is good with younsters and older riders! :-)

Thanks, in advance.

Default Re: Ross Irving

Ross as far as I'm aware still teaching, he moved from postcombe to Bledlow ridge. Another to consider is Ernest Dillon, just the other side of Buckingham

I've sent you a PM
    All posts are based on the following:
    I know what I'm talking about
    I'm having a stab in the dark
    I'm bored
    You're an idiot and I'm poking you with sticks

Old nag

You might do well to try a few, maybe via a riding club or similar? Good way to try several instructors and figure out who works for you. One of those mentioned above didn't work for me and the other did - no criticism of either, just not right for me at the time!

Sport horse

Ross has worked miracles with my 16yo daughter. She can be a bit tricky to teach but he has been fantastic with her.

Sport horse

Thanks very much for all the information. I shall give Ross a ring, lets hope he can help!!

Schoolmaster

Would be very grateful if someone could PM me Ross' details. I worked with him for a while quite some time ago at Bledlow Ridge. Sadly lost contact with him. Thanks!

Ross is still going very strong with his teaching. I do have a number for him. His is based near Princess Risborough.