Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Thread: Kent vet

Default Re: Kent vet

Isnt it always the way.

It seems if you read the RCVS statement that they were quite on the side of the vet - they say in no uncertain terms that the clients were lying!

Pressurised by the rspca and wanted to avoid prosecution themselves most probably,but yes,their case was full of holes.

Quote Originally Posted by EAST KENT View Post
    By the way ,ANYONE stupid enough to get a horse vetted by the dealers vet has to be less than intelligent in my opinion.
    Interesting argument

Do you also think that any drunk girl stupid enough to go back to a guys flat with him deserves to be raped? Or anyone who forgets to shut a window deserves to be burgled?
    Last edited by cptrayes; 27-05-12 at 05:47 PM.

So,just supposing these crocks that were vetted as fine had actually been given a shot a couple of days before vetting? Drugs can easily be obtained ,the vet is`nt to know.If it was a five stage vetting though..are`nt blood samples taken and stored? All I CAN tell you is that THAT drug is not on the shelf of that practice.As said..no one is guilty until proved so . Until any charges do surface it seems better and fairer to shut up .

Schoolmaster

Quote Originally Posted by EAST KENT View Post
    So,just supposing these crocks that were vetted as fine had actually been given a shot a couple of days before vetting? Drugs can easily be obtained ,the vet is`nt to know.If it was a five stage vetting though..are`nt blood samples taken and stored? All I CAN tell you is that THAT drug is not on the shelf of that practice.As said..no one is guilty until proved so . Until any charges do surface it seems better and fairer to shut up .
    What drug is "THAT drug" or did I miss something?

And you know what's on the shelves? How interesting!

Just realised no one actually put the result on this thread, just the charges

http://www.rcvs.org.uk/document-libr...s-to-practice/

Worth a read.

Sport horse

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHooves View Post
    What drug is "THAT drug" or did I miss something?

And you know what's on the shelves? How interesting!
    Hmmm, so just wondering East Kent as you seem to know what's on the shelves... I'm one of those "stupid people" that foolishly trusted a vet to carry out a vetting... I can't say exactly what he failed on in case once again, I get told off for stating the facts...
    MrsB

Veteran

The 'rumours' about this vet have been going on for ages locally! I know of a few instances which may be 'questionable' in the eyes of some folk, but also many who think he is realistic when dealing with large animals. He actually trusts the judgement of owners which I think is quite rare, but I admit this relates to larger stock - cattle horses etc.

EastKent - how on earth do you know what drugs Mr Smith has?

We can all choose which vet to use, it is a business relationship after all. And no, he isn't my vet!
    Last edited by Dovorian; 31-05-12 at 05:42 PM.

I have used this vet, and his practice. But luckily never needed mroe than jabs. But have heard of another vet locally, who again had rumours about a false pass 5* that was never proven, words can be horrible things.

There has always been rumours about David, and that there have been rumours about docking before this one. Just because people think its wrong to dock a dog doesnt mean the vet was 100% wrong to do so. Many of those against docking which they now have their way with law, dont see injurys on working dogs however the law is the law.

Innocent until proven guilty.
    Last edited by Toffee44; 31-05-12 at 06:49 PM.