Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Thread: Kent vet

Default Re: Kent vet

No one said they used the dealer's vet - I asked the dealer I dealt with specifically whether she was his vet and when I booked the appointment whether they were her vet so are you now telling me he was their vet? Kent police would be interested in that.

exert from RCVS documents on the case
    'The Committee has concluded that Mr Smith’s conduct fell short of that to be expected of a
    veterinary surgeon but does not consider that it fell far short of that to be expected of a
    member of the profession. Therefore, the case is dismissed.'

All documents can be read here
    http://www.rcvs.org.uk/complaints/di...nary-hearings/

Veteran

He was our vet when I was a kid (in the 1990s). All our ponies liked him and me and my sister did too (we were aged from 7 to 18 when we used him). Reading reports like this makes me sad as I remember him as a really good vet

Quote Originally Posted by EAST KENT View Post
    Possibly so..but that yet has to be proved,and NO ONE is guilty until PROVED so! I would be totally amazed if anything was proved in the future, I KNOW this guy very well remember ,you lot do not,he is`nt faultless by any means ..but a crook..NEVER.
    By the way ,ANYONE stupid enough to get a horse vetted by the dealers vet has to be less than intelligent in my opinion.
    Thats your view. Mine and many others on here may choose to differ with what you believe. But that is not an arguement to have on here.

As said..CASE DISMISSED.Now it is up to those of you who purchased dud horses to provide tangible evidence is`nt it? Now,I bought a cob mare off another dealer in Kent..oh so quiet when I tried it..and oh so different once back home. I do believe it was drugged at viewing ..but I cannot PROVE it..she was sold on at a loss. Had I taken it up it would have been laughed out of court.Animals are not machines are they,buy with your eyes in the back of your head.One tip,the dealer usually emphasises how good the animal is in the aspect it is bad in..in that case napping, in another napping and spinning plus being unloadable.Yes it loaded to get it home,funny how droopy it`s bottom lip was though! I have bought two horses vetted by David,both are wonderful and exactly what it said on the tin, and neither were the two duds mentioned.

Actually I won a court case against the dealer but they wriggle and ignore the law and I didn't get my money back. Hence I do feel I have something to say.

Lucky you. Just because you have had a good experience with him does not mean that happens for everyone.

I would warn you that you are sailing close to the wind on the libel front,there is a limit on how much you can say in law .NOTHING is proved,so far no charges have been brought..you should remember this and tread carefully.

Sport horse

Thanks for the advice to everyone I don't need warning, thanks.
    MrsB

Sport horse

Oh dear, state the facts and then get told off!
    MrsB