Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Schoolmaster

Default Re: Are you fed up? Think you're having a bad day? Read on guarantee mine beats yours

oh, that's sad to hear about the accident! I'm sure you'll get your points though, he looked like a pro better luck next time, in every respect!!!
    Anything done badly is dangerous - YasandCrystal

Old nag

Default Re: Are you fed up? Think you're having a bad day? Read on guarantee mine beats yours

Who paid the toll on the way home??!!

Veteran

In laws! They came with Mini W to watch, they also provided the food!

Veteran

Blimey what a nightmare of a day

I went to another SE affiliated venue a few months ago and they were re-laying tarmac outside the warm-up arena using one of those machines which hammers the tarmac down Christ knows how I managed to stay on as my horse would only go one-way (in order to keep the monster in sight) and span everytime it turned! One poor girl couldn't even get on her horse and had to give up and go home I complained and was told a similar thing (even though it was the venue laying the tarmac argh!)... just won't go there again

Old nag

nightmare, poor team W

went to a venue a few weeks ago, and just as i went in, the yard staff started hurling jump wings against each other in the barn running along the side of the arena. Had finished by time id done my test so no one else affected.
    mentioned it to organiser, that it wasnt really fair and got told i was lying and that all the staff had been inside all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will NOT be returning at all, ever, vote with wallet.
    Our online blog is just a click away @ www.facebook.com/DiamondsintheRoughDressage

Every Monday a road sweeper goes past our house at 6am. I remember when I first moved in and it woke me up, I had no idea what it was and I thought the world was ending! Can sympathise with your poor horse!