Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: BGT, Ashleigh & Pudsey, designer x breeds - opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by EAST KENT View Post
    One thing is for sure..adverts everywhere for Pudsey dogs,there are quite a few "breeders" around here not even doing pure bred litters anymore,if only they would take a shelter dog and not PAY for a mongrel.

^^^ This....there are going to be people now breeding these left, right and center I forsee lots of matted mongrels on the way and not many will be used for agiltiy I will bet
    I am not sure how you suddenly come up with..... lets cross a crested with a bichon and whatever else went in to make an agility dog lots of breeds would fit that description without creating a new one, I would hazard a guess the rest of the litter never all went to working homes, the hair makes a huge difference to how the dog looks I would suspect shaved down the dog looks a little weird and definately massivley under shot by the looks of it.
    Sorry Im still not getting it

i agree- i bet there is an influx now of cross breed 'pudseys' which is no good thing

cayla, youd be surprised, of course i dont know them so im only guessing, but similar litters ive known bred from successful agility dogs have all been pre-booked, that said, Ive no idea if Pudseys parents were known or successful at the time or if that only came with Pudsey.

i dont know anything about wee dogs so ive no idea about the logic of the cross Im afraid, only that its popular to cross a BC with something smaller.Some people also are desperate to get really small BC's that will measure into medium.

..now that’s entertainment !!

Quote Originally Posted by Toffee44 View Post
    Doggy Position lots

Trust me Im a midwife ;p
    Sweet Jesus!

On Sunday, Smon asked if Pudsey could breed and he'd have the puppies. Oh Lordy!

Quote Originally Posted by cinnamontoast View Post
    Sweet Jesus!

On Sunday, Smon asked if Pudsey could breed and he'd have the puppies. Oh Lordy!
    Lol, I don't watch BGT, cos it's a pile of *****...but the mothership was in despair re simons comment

Quote Originally Posted by cinnamontoast View Post
    Sweet Jesus!

LOL defo don't think he had a clue what it involved though as his actual words were 'I can have the PUPPY' like pudsey is just gonna make one lil pup just for him