Veteran

Default How we looking post

My boy had alot of last year off or in light work due to his bone spavins that he eventually had operated on. He got rather obese in that time unfortunatly as hes the usual live on fresh air cob. So how do we all think hes looking? Personally I think we could still be a little slimmer but weve gone up 4 holes in the girth since last year.
    (Please excuse how scruffy he looks. Were in need of a massive pamper session!!)

Schoolmaster

Default Re: How we looking post

I am no expert but he looks rather good to me- could be a bit slimmer like you said. And looks like he is lacking a little muscle in places, but it all comes with good work and time.
    -But what a pretty face!

Sport horse

To say he has done little work, I think he is looking fab. Like you say, he has a little more to lose, but welldone you
    Pocket Rocket 35yr welshie. Has been with me for 29 amazing years!
    Conker and Jack the lad.
    Firm believer in the power of wishful thinking.

Sport horse

I think he is looking fab! I agree, could do with losing a bit of weight but that will happen easily with a bit of work, but I think you have done really well. I have a good doer on box rest so know how difficult it can be!

Old nag

Well done, and he does not look scruffy

All will come right when you start working him, although it has to bee said my fat pony is determined to keep his weight on

Veteran

Thanks guys. Think it may take a while to get that last bit off but doing alot more work with him now so fingers crossed it does come off