Old nag

Default Approx numbers for the LouiseM lesson in the south bucks/south oxon area

Im happy to look into booking a school if we can get an idea of numbers? Think Louise is in our area on the afternoon of 25th May, so post below if you are keen and I will see where we can go, likely to be one of two venues in the Henley area as fairly close to M4.
    Thanks

Sport horse

Default Re: Approx numbers for the LouiseM lesson in the south bucks/south oxon area

Quote Originally Posted by ecrozier View Post
    Im happy to look into booking a school if we can get an idea of numbers? Think Louise is in our area on the afternoon of 25th May, so post below if you are keen and I will see where we can go, likely to be one of two venues in the Henley area as fairly close to M4.
    Thanks
    Daughter would be up for it (and she's free on 25th). Is at the 'just starting affiliated' level if that helps with groups!

Default Re: Approx numbers for the LouiseM lesson in the south bucks/south oxon area

As I put on the other thread I'm happy to go to either the Sparsholt or this one depending where the best fit is

Me! Have a day off that day too

if Henley direction then it would actually be nearly double the distance then Sparsholt so I will go for the Sparsholt one (presuming that is where it is held )
    I'm not Strange I'm Unique!
    http://www.katiemortimore.com
    http://www.gingestravels.co.uk

owwwww errr ma luver the Devonshire clique i be in....

Old nag

Great - will investigate somewhere for 2/3 groups.