Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Default aigle parcours iso.. sales anywhere?

    I went to MVF and stupidly tried on these wellingtons, and yes fell in love!! Unfortunately they are 119! So I go to Ebay and they are around 109 there... apart from one seller who is selling them for 69.99 + 4.95 postage, so thought to myself I will sell some goods and fund them, ok so I now have the dosh (75) and they have run out of size 39!!!

    Does anyone know if there is a sale on anywhere for these wellies?

    Will love you forever if someone finds them for me :-)

  2. #2
    Old nag jhoward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Exeter, Devon
    Posts
    10,245

    Default Re: aigle parcours iso.. sales anywhere?

    ive just googled the name.. sure if u hunt long enough you will find them, i was finding them at around 70 quid plus postage.

  3. #3

    Default Re: aigle parcours iso.. sales anywhere?

    Quote Originally Posted by jhoward View Post
    ive just googled the name.. sure if u hunt long enough you will find them, i was finding them at around 70 quid plus postage.
    Wherrreeeee I been sat here googling!! you sure they are the parcours iso? Come on my little Horse sales Expert!!

  4. #4
    Old nag jhoward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Exeter, Devon
    Posts
    10,245

    Default Re: aigle parcours iso.. sales anywhere?

    oh poo ive shut all the pages, and yes, amazon, and i think its called supa price they do throw in all sorts.. but were deffinatly there.

    i googled the name with size 39..

    i dont go to the sales any more... always working booo hiiissss boooo

  5. #5

    Default Re: aigle parcours iso.. sales anywhere?

    Quote Originally Posted by jhoward View Post
    oh poo ive shut all the pages, and yes, amazon, and i think its called supa price they do throw in all sorts.. but were deffinatly there.

    i googled the name with size 39..

    i dont go to the sales any more... always working booo hiiissss boooo
    You're still the expert!! I won't be going this month... will google on Amazon!! XX

  6. #6
    Old nag Toffee44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Sussex almost Hants
    Posts
    5,691

    Default Re: aigle parcours iso.. sales anywhere?

    Uttings were cheaper than some think I paid 90 at Xmas for mine.

  7. #7

    Default Re: aigle parcours iso.. sales anywhere?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toffee44 View Post
    Uttings were cheaper than some think I paid 90 at Xmas for mine.
    Thanks... they are 109 there.... x Can't find much on Amazon...... will keep looking! X

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Find Horses For Sale