Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Default Re: MISSING/STOLEN PIEBALD GYPSY COB.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeb21 View Post
    Maybe worth getting together with the locals and re-check , just in case he has fallen in to a ditch?
    A local man who knows the horse,he was scouring the fields last night with his dog.He said the only place he hadnt been was in the boggy field to look but he was going there.Flash is a lump of a horse.My friend and I walked all the fence lines,even thru gates that were closed and were looking for horse prints.No sign of him anywhere.Beginning to wonder if some teens/youths (had problems before with them letting the horse and pony out) opened the gate and let him into the forestry,really dont know but I am really worried as he is my baby (as dull as it sounds).
    The only ditches are the ones by their own field and when ever they have previously escaped into the other fields they have never wandered off. Did go to the boggy field and there were NO prints whatsoever going in there.The pony and cob were seen at lunchtime on the 4th may and pony was caught (not sure when tho) and put in closed drive till I arrived lunchtime yesterday after getting a phone call.He couldnt catch Flash so left him there but he did say when he caught pony,that Flash was nowhere around.I dont understand how he took off without pony as he and her are best friends and are always together.Seems weird. Shes not calling him either which I find stange.There was no fresh horse poo in any of the adjacent fields either.Odd!

Quote Originally Posted by mountainview22 View Post
    How close to the forestree are you? what is the name of the forest?

either you can do it or pm me your number and I'll phone forest tree commission and see if we could get access for a look around for him. my 4x4 is able to drive through rough terrain. Just an idea.

If you want some more man power in searching give me a shout, I back onto abberbaiden/Maesteg/portalbort forest and don't mind sparing a few hours.
    Ive pmd you.Appreciate your help.
    The forestry is pretty near the fields they escaped into but not sure how he would of got into there unless someone deliberatly opened the gate which is usually kept closed so Im told.
    Last edited by Tinseltoes; 06-05-12 at 01:46 PM.

Just backed

Is this horse missing or not?

Yes he is still missing.Been looking again,still no sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinseltoes View Post
    Yes he is still missing.Been looking again,still no sign.

Obviously hes missing and the police have given me a crime reference number.He is nowhere to be seen tho.
    Still missing.

Just backed

The only reason as to why i asked as you stated on FB that it was a joke ? Your words quote " im only joking hahaha idiots "

Quote Originally Posted by Joeb21 View Post
    The only reason as to why i asked as you stated on FB that it was a joke ? Your words quote " im only joking hahaha idiots "
    No that was NOT me as Ive been out all day yesterday and today looking for him. That was my daughter,she is 14.(Ive changed my FB password now.)
    **** ITS NOT A JOKE.**** I just cant understand where he has gone too!!! Now Im baffled.
    Police gave me a crime reference number. Will keep you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by mountainview22 View Post
    How close to the forestree are you? what is the name of the forest?

either you can do it or pm me your number and I'll phone forest tree commission and see if we could get access for a look around for him. my 4x4 is able to drive through rough terrain. Just an idea.

If you want some more man power in searching give me a shout, I back onto abberbaiden/Maesteg/portalbort forest and don't mind sparing a few hours.
    Thankyou so much Jamie for helping me today,""" its really appreciated.""" wish we had found him. Will have to keep searching.
    Do you think hes up with those cows we saw or maybe hes gone up the mountain further?
    Last edited by Tinseltoes; 06-05-12 at 09:36 PM.

I hate to say it, but I think the farmer needs a word.

He is ex directory, could you give him a knock tomorrow? I've shown a few the halter found and described the banking and so far everyone is thinking along my lines, sorry.

Old nag

What you do you mean about the farmer, moutainview22? And why would your daughter say it was a joke??????