Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456914 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Default Re: Horseriders Against Hunting FB Group

Buggar. Hopefully they won't find them all...

I wouldn't mind so much if they were to tell the TRUTH - after all there are some grizzly aspects but all this bull...

Recently deleted a "freind" because she kept posting stuff on my wall after I asked her not to. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but not to force it on others.

Propoganda is forcing an opinion too.

I try not to waste any time on those who already have their view - the 10% someone mentioned, but I honestly did not realise that people would view a sweaty horse as cruel too. As someone else said, mine can come in from the field like that!!!

My fear out hunting is to meet sabs (I've been lucky so far) because my mare would probably loose the plot!

Old nag

As part of the link which C_C posted, there is an additional link to Hillside Animal Sanctuary.

They have a picture of a lamb which was stolen from a field, apparently it was alone starving and dying, and they've taken it over. I've suggested that their actions are more commonly known as theft, and if they don't return the lamb to its rightful; owner, then I shall report them to Defra, the Police and to Trading Standards. Just Who TF do these interfering idiots think that they are? Try stealing my lambs as a propaganda stunt, and see what happens, go on Hillside, I dare you.......

Alec.

Veteran

There is no accounting for some.

Surprosed me that they were so quick to boot me off. Just as well I can touch type!!!

Think they must be linked up to a mobile phone or something.

We did briefly have a visitor from their page on our group, but some robust response saw off her incoherent ramblings.
    with eye steady and clear, we drink down our beer
    whilst lesser men fall to the ground
    Then we'll order more quarts and drink to those sports
    That are found in the hound and the horn"

Founder Member of the Hunting for Repeal in 2010 Clique

Added my two penneth worth

Oh! All my comments have been deleted! And the page is now on lockdown - even if you 'like' them you cannot comment!!

ETA unless that means I've been sent to the naughty corner?

I think that means you are banned TwoPair lol! Have you seen the nasty comments regarding people from here?

I saw one comment about 'our friends from H&H' but only skim read most things really. They didn't seem to appreciate the following comment :

'Please, please, don't tar us all with the same brush. Some of the nicest people I have met have been hunting. A friend of mine events to a very, very high level. Her team horse was retired to the hunting field. She has in the last year lost two horses, in completely unrelated, unpreventable accidents. She is the nicest person you could ever wish to meet, and you cannot argue that her horses lack any care or love. I don't mind you hating the sport, but please don't hate the people when you don't know them.'

And also when I pointed out that the 'heartless bar stewards' that are hunt staff actually aren't heartless, and that Neil C buried one of his favourite hounds in the puppy parade ring at the old kennels. Had he been heartless, that hound would have been disposed of in other means...

None of that was acknowledged Nor the fact that some FC's allow the hunt on their land, so unless they know for a fact the hunt wasn't allowed in that wood, it's a bit unfair to get their knickers in a twist

Sport horse

Quote Originally Posted by lizziebinks View Post
    I cannot even bring myself to open the link - would do untold damage to my blood pressure reading what those antis waffle on about.
    if there was a retweet button on here, I would press it now! I get far to cross to even look!