Schoolmaster

Default A day in the life of Winston

First me and WInston went for a ride out

Then we went to the farm and he had a ride on the quad!

Then a run down the fields with his friend Nap

Then more running!

Then had a good long sleep! Didn't get a photo of this though.
    We are also teaching him to bark in the correct time of 'How much is that doggy in the window' song

Default Re: A day in the life of Winston

I LOVE WINSTON! Such a dude

''I only drink on two occasions; when I'm thirsty and when I'm not.''
    4/7/2010 Kismet and Catwalk Katie (aka Will and cat) RIP my beautiful friends, until we meet again. xxxx
    Founder member of the AAD uncliquey, unbullying and unbitchy clique

That boy has some busy daily schedule he is looking fab, I will have to show OH this, he loves seeing what the "mad spangle babies" turned out like
    I have his ginger sister boarding with me (I will take a picture for you tomorrow) I also saw one of his black sisters a few weeks back and I regurlary groom his ginger brother
    I have to say I could not have asked for better homes for them spangey babies and I think Winston clearly got the best

Schoolmaster

Hiya,
    I couldn't have aked for a better doggy!
    Please can I see the piccies of his siblings, was looking at his puppy pictures on here the other day.
    His days are not usually this manic, today he has had a run round the fields then mostly a fireside day although apparently a lamb had been brought in to warm up in front of the fire, in his space! Apparently he was most disgruntled and sullked that it had stole his space!

Lol, he looks like a very well rounded boy, they all turned out very nice natured, the 2 gingers bring a little more fiery funnily enough
    I will post some pictures asap, daisy is due back in 2 weeks, OH took her back b4 I could take a picci today and I will ask his black sisters owner to send me one and I will take a pic of the ginger lad when he comes for a hair doo.

Old nag

I didnt know he was a rescue, good on you for giving him a lovely life, he looks a very handsome dog as well.