Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Default Re: A traumatic dressage, and a thank you to BE!

Quote Originally Posted by B-B View Post
    Wizoz what a lovely person you are.

Please stay and share some of your wonderful anecdotes.

Your warm and friendly posts full of encouragement and not to mention in depth knowledge, would be great missed.
    Pot, kettle, black.

You've been on here, what, 5 minutes? Do you know the people or horses you are talking about? I do.

And any of those members who know me, will know that your comment above about being warm, friendly etc, IS actually the case. I just can't be arsed with people like you.

Yesterday is the past and tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift, that is why it is called "the present".

Sport horse

Another fine example. Well done you

Another fine example. Well done you
    Keep going, this is hilarious.

Sorry KatB, hijacking your post for what?

Yesterday is the past and tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift, that is why it is called "the present".

Old nag

Wizoz what a lovely person you are.

Please stay and share some of your wonderful anecdotes.

Your warm and friendly posts full of encouragement and not to mention in depth knowledge, would be great missed.
    Just going to sat that in my experience wizoz has been a really helpful and lovely poster on this forum. I posted about my sister's horse and she took the time to write me a massive PM full of helpful advice and kind words, which provided a nice boost for Al and also gave some more clarity to the whole SJ issue they were having. 6 months later and they're posting SJ rounds which are clear/ 4 faults (ignoring the Burnham round, where it was felt that 16 was fair considering last time it had been 54!).

Sport horse

Thats lovely to hear

Sport horse

A couple of years ago my daughter was doing a Nov BE and after she did her dressage test the TD followed us back to our box and said the dressage tack steward thought our horse was very lame. He had watched the test and agreed the horse was very tense, which was actually a kind way way of saying an unexploded bomb! He got the vet to come and the horse was lunged on the end of a lead rope because we didn't have aunge rein with us and on the rock solid lorry park and he said horse may be slightly lame but we couldn't continue. Picked up dressage sheet before driving two and half hours home, and dressage judge made no comment whatsoever! We were very cross indeed, horse was not lame, got checked by our own vet. This was l because of a tack steward!