Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Fist showing class for baby cob - plus a dressage report with pics :)

Quote Originally Posted by maisie06 View Post
    Well done!! She looks really good - the only thing I would change, and I hope you don't mind me being picky, is that I would get a slightly wider noseband to improve the overall picture. But you both look fab together and I'm glad you had a great day!!
    Oh yes, a nice thick one would look lovely

Default Re: Fist showing class for baby cob - plus a dressage report with pics :)

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmillbrook View Post
    Oh yes, a nice thick one would look lovely
    Good idea thank you for the tip

Schoolmaster

Well done! 67% and a first in first dressage test is outstanding! I think your cob is gorgeous. Can't believe you got her so clean! Love her black ears on a white head - like Snoopy! Gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by kinnygirl1 View Post
    Well done! 67% and a first in first dressage test is outstanding! I think your cob is gorgeous. Can't believe you got her so clean! Love her black ears on a white head - like Snoopy! Gorgeous!
    She did a couple before she was turned away - w&t tests and got in the early 60s this is her first since being brought back into work.