Just backed

Default Dressage saddle dilemma!!!!

Right I really need some opinions! I'm lucky enough to be purchasing a lovely Albion dressage saddle for my 15.3 Warmblood. This is the dilemma:

Iv found an SLK for 600 and it's a 2hour drive to collect as its advertised on preloved, iv never rode in an slk but love the rave reviews and 600 seems a great price then....

I'm watching a brand new k2 legend on eBay for 600 and I wouldnt have to travel and I used to have a legend so have rode in one which I liked!

Please help me make the decision based on which is the better buy, and reviews in the slk and the legend!

Thanks!!!!!

Default Re: Dressage saddle dilemma!!!!

I've got the K2 - which I love (I've had 3)

I did try the SLK, and it was very nice, but it looks a more bulky saddle - putting aside the price, I'd probably go for the K2 anyway.

Just backed

Thanks! The K2 is brand new so if I can get it at 600 it will be a bargain. Do you feel secure enough in your k2?

Yes - definitely, its very secure for my spooky arab, I wouldn't want to ride in anything else.

I had to get his last K2 saddle made, the fitter sent the template off to albion, and it took forever (sure it was around 3months) but it was worth it.

Veteran

I don't know Albions that well but surely they fit completely differently?