Default Cross country helmets/hats?

I need you help please

Am not too convinced my HSI fits me anymore, apart from the fact it did not feel very secure in the high winds last saturday & I had to keep pushing it down

I'm also not convinced my head is "HSI fit" although it did at one point, but my charles owen fits me beautifully (the hat, not me ) so was thinking of getting a skull hat from them. The problem is that there are so many different styles of skull hats from them, I don't know which one to look out for!

Do you guys reccomened any skull hat in particular? Dosen't have to be charles owen, am open to any brand but obviously will try it on first

Default Re: Cross country helmets/hats?

Anyone know anything about the protector xc hat?

I have the PROtector Skull hat. I cannot reccomend it enough it is brilliant! The HS1's just don't fit my head, like you my head fits Charles and Owen better. PROtector sent me a kit to measure my head (with full instructions), and then made me one specially to fit. It took less than a week from them getting my measurements to me getting my hat, and it fits perfectly! Not only that, but including all P&P I only paid 100, so IMO better value than the gatehouse!

Veteran

Another vote for the PROtector. Really comfortable to wear

Just backed

Think I'm a bit like you, really wanted an HS1 but just wouldn't fit me, head the wrong shape, more oval than round apparently! I've got a Charles Owen J3 which is super comfy & is a really good fit for us "oval heads".

Youngster

I have the charles owen PRO 2 in pink (telling you the colour so you can find the model easier) and I love it, its got good ventilation and fits perfectly