Page 1 of 12 123611 ... LastLast
    Old nag

Talking Trickle Nets........are amazing! Will save you so much hay + keep your horse amused!

I bought 2 Trickle Nets 6 weeks ago..............I am so happy I did. Yes, they are expensive BUT they are no ordinary haynets. For starters the holes don't stretch as the material is very thick. They are so so easy to fill as they have a huge opening. They are large, you can put masses of hay in. And finally they keep your horse happy for 5 times longer than an ordinary haynet will. My horse is getting through far less hay now but still has ad lib as the nets limit how much he can eat.

http://www.tricklenet.co.uk/

Also highly reccommend to get a few of these Wee Pony Haynets, which I suspend on a bar going across the stable, so they swing around like a toy. I also bought some for a few of our Part liveries who have very limited hay and these mean they have hay all night now

http://www.onestopponyshop.co.uk/sup...hp?product=150

Default Re: Trickle Nets........are amazing! Will save you so much hay + keep your horse amus

oooh, expensive but I think it might just be worth a try. I'm forever trying to slow down my good doer

Old nag

Default Re: Trickle Nets........are amazing! Will save you so much hay + keep your horse amus

You won't be disappointed! Like I've said they are well worth 30, and I can see them lasting years anyway.

Do they work better than double netting ?

Old nag

Far far better. Before I purchased them I was double and triple netting my black/red Shires small holed haynets and my horse was getting through 2 lots of these per night. 2 of the Trickle Nets lasts him a whole 36 hours! Like I said the holes don't stretch whereas they do on other nets. Believe me I have a bin full of various nets and bags and these are just amazing

Veteran

ooh thanks for this! May be just what we need for our 2 fatties!

Thanks for that. Always good to know about new products that work, although the price is rather off putting.

Schoolmaster

Oooh expensive but if it slows down my pony a bit got to be worth it, I've tried just about everything else and currently using 4 small holed nets one inside the other. Just ordered 2, thanks

Old nag

Thanks for this information, I've got a greedy pony that this would certainly suit by the sounds of it.

30! can any of you who have one get a video of it in use? It may be perfect for Olly but need to seriously think about it at that price!
    gypsy gold does not chink and glitter, it gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark.
    I am still under the impression that there is nothing alive quite so beautiful as a thoroughbred horse. - John Galsworthy
    I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every single second!
    Goodnight my beautiful Millie - 20/02/2006 - 11/01/2013

http://www.justgiving.com/liesel-meyer