Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KWPN passport

Just backed

Default KWPN passport

Hi does anyone know how to translate a KWPN dutch passport? iv tried in google translator and it doesnt make sense.
    For example it says colour: schimmel vos geboren which translates to grey born chesnut. My horse is dark bay??
    Also it translates on her face is a narrow iregular blaze when she has a star and snip???

It says this was issued in 2002 and she was born in 1996 so colour and markings should be correct right?

Also dont understand the leg markings, doesnt translate??

Can anyone help please. I have had her 4 years and have only really started researching her blood lines/passport!
    She also has a horse passport agency passport too if thats any help?

Thanks guys x

Default Re: KWPN passport

if she has a kwpn passport then she should be microchipped, i would get you vet to check her as i havent known kwpn to issue passports several years after birth?? might be the wrong passport for your mare??

Just backed

There are a few different numbers on the passport but as its all in dutch im not sure if one is a micro chip.
    Yeah it says born 1996, issued 2002.

without looking at mine i think it is levennummer?? but not home to double check.

Just backed

Ooo ok I have that on there. Never had her scanned for chip that should be interesting x

Sport horse

levensnummer is the KWPN registration number, it should be year of birth i.e .96 in your case followed by 5 digits. The microchip number might be a sticker with a barcode, it's a 15 digit number.

ETA: just had a look & the chip number should be on the second page as chipno, it's underneath Stamboek on the left hand side in our horses passport.
    Last edited by Mynstrel; 13-09-11 at 09:55 AM. Reason: more info found!

My passport, has the english written underneath/next to the Dutch :S

Just backed

Ok I have no barcode or 16 digit number. I don't think I actually have the passport bit just the breeding bit. The 4 generations. It has her name dob markings colour, which someone has ttranslated as being the wrong colour horse and wrong markings :S worried she might not b how old it says she is now!

Just backed

Or rather older than it says x

Youngster

Quote Originally Posted by Parisexx View Post
    Ok I have no barcode or 16 digit number. I don't think I actually have the passport bit just the breeding bit. The 4 generations. It has her name dob markings colour, which someone has ttranslated as being the wrong colour horse and wrong markings :S worried she might not b how old it says she is now!
    Do you just have a A4 piece of paper with the breeding, markings, name, life no, breeder etc or do you have the booklet type passport with many pages?