Question Rodega Tobias? Appaloosa Stallions?

Does anyone have a horse from these lines if so what are they like?

Does anyone know of any studs breeding from these lines?

My Koko was related to him and considering buying a youngster or something similar so I have something once Andy is retired.
    Last edited by Kokopelli; 29-07-11 at 07:22 PM.

Default Re: Rodega Tobias? Appaloosa Stallions?

Bob and Ellie Gale, who bred Rodega Tobias, now have his son Rodega Zadoc.

[URL="http://www.appaloosa.org.uk/stallionguide.htm"]here he is/URL]

I have youngstock from these lines. I bred from one of his grandsons. They have been the most easiest delightful youngsters - the grandson i bred from has since been cut and is now embarking on an eventing career. His first offspring are now 3yr olds and have proved easy to do - One of the first I bred has just been broken - pm me for contact details of his new owner - I'm sure she would be happy to talk to you. I've just sold another 3 yr old from him, and have one remaining. I have 2 other 2 yr olds ready to go next year from his lines, and one born this year. Every one has had a brilliant temperament

Wow Rodega Zadoc is stunning, what a jump!

Quote Originally Posted by thoroughlybred1 View Post
    I have youngstock from these lines. I bred from one of his grandsons. They have been the most easiest delightful youngsters - the grandson i bred from has since been cut and is now embarking on an eventing career. His first offspring are now 3yr olds and have proved easy to do - One of the first I bred has just been broken - pm me for contact details of his new owner - I'm sure she would be happy to talk to you. I've just sold another 3 yr old from him, and have one remaining. I have 2 other 2 yr olds ready to go next year from his lines, and one born this year. Every one has had a brilliant temperament
    Thanks for this they sound lovely. Not sure how my lad was related to him but he to was lovely but could be a bit opinionated and wasn't sure if this was from Rodega Tobias or something else.

The stud i bred from was (and is) rather opinionated (tho talented!)- but we put this down to his upbringing......his offspring as i said have been thoroughly delightful. He bred me some truly lovely youngsters - if our circumstances had been different we wouldnt have cut him! I have a feeling I will live to regret doing so, but that's the way the cookie crumbles

My horse is by Rodega Tobias out of a TB mare. He is very quirky and opinionated (not nasty though) BUT by god can he jump, below he is making the maxed intermediate table look small

Veteran

My appy has Rodega Tobias lines. Although he is grumpy, opinionated, sharp and quirky he's super talented and very very clever. He's very loyal, isn't keen on other horses getting my attention. he jumps like a stag and would do a tidy dressage test too. I love him
    Can't post a pic on my phone but will add one when I'm home from work.