Sport horse

Default Spillers grow and win

added to beet and chaf for a yearing at good grass 9 hours a day and ad lib haylage when in at night

What are your thaughts?

Veteran

Default Re: Spillers grow and win

This is exactly how I feed my 8 month old welsh cob x . If you give the Spillers helpline a ring you will find their nutritionalist very helpful.

Sport horse

Thanks, I will do that

Are you pleased with it?

Veteran

My youngster will be rising 2 this spring, he's been fed on the Spillers G & W balancer since he was 6 months and for him it's been brilliant- really suits him and hasn't made him silly or over bulked up like some other brands did and not overly expensive either. He's grown nice and steadily too- i really rate it. He has had his mixed with their Happy Hoof. Give them a call- they are always very helpful and seem to give really good- yet practical advice!

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaG View Post
    Thanks, I will do that

Are you pleased with it?
    Yes hes growing well and steadily. I echo the comments above by K27[Actually I have 2 partbreds, 1 has beet chaff and GnW the other has the same but with some Spillers stud and Youngstock mix too as he was dropping weight in the cold weather in December, have reduced the stud mix now and upped the GnW.] The nutritionalist was very helpful,she suggested less than recommended rates, just about at the bottom end,as they have quite a bit of native in them and not much TB. Info was well worth the phone call.