Foal

Default Part Livery in Bedfordshire

Firstly hello! Although Im newly registered I have been looking at the H&H forum for some time but I now need some advice, so I have finally decided to take the plunge and join!

I currently have a mare on part loan. Due to certain situation changes I now have the option of having her on full loan, but I need to find a livery yard in the Bedfordshire area. She would need to be on part livery and I would need a yard that has a floodlit school as I ride in the evenings. I would prefer it not to be a riding school if possible. All the yards I have found so far seem to be quite expensive so I am not entirley sure if this will be a feasible option

If anyone has any recommendations I would really appreciate the information.

Thank you

Old nag

Default Re: Part Livery in Bedfordshire

Is Brampton to far for you ?

Foal

Yes it is a bit far, I'm more south bedfordshire

Old nag

A Few for you in Bedford

Comanche Equestrian
    Pond Farm, Silver Street, Stevington
    Bedford
    Bedfordshire
    MK43 7QW

Phone: 01234 824735

Email: EquineLearning@aol.com

About Us:Livery available at natural horsemanship yard in Bedford. Sheltered 24 hr,all year turnout. Grazing,tack room,feed room,menage,round pen.Price depends on size of horse.Onsite tack and feed shop. Friendly,relaxed atmosphere. Natural horsemanship demos & lectures held regularly.

Visit our web site at www.comancheequestrian.com

Woodside Stables
    Bedford
    Bedfordshire
    Phone: 07067093092

Stables and livery services from Woodside Stables in Bedford. Please contact us for details of our services.

World of Horses can help you find the right stables and livery yards in the UK to suit your needs. Whether you are just looking for good stabling, or you wish to find an establishment offering the full range of livery services including indoor or outdoor schools, good turnout areas, horse-walking, or secure tack room........

The College Equestrian Centre
    Bedford
    Bedfordshire
    Phone: 07067065602

Stables and livery services from The College Equestrian Centre in Bedford. Please contact us for details of our services.

World of Horses can help you find the right stables and livery yards in the UK to suit your needs. Whether you are just looking for good stabling, or you wish to find an establishment offering the full range of livery services including indoor or outdoor schools, good turnout areas, horse-walking, or secure tack room........

there is a place at Kings Walden near Luton and there is a lady who does full/part livery at church farm livery in Lilley (near luton).
    Have you tried going round the tack/feed shops in your area and asked if they know anywhere suitable?

Foal

Thanks for replying with some suggestions. I'm gonna start ringing a few this evening, see if they have any spaces.

I know the chilter & thames magazine had a big feature about livery yards a few issues ago so I will try and find my copy tonight and have look through there.

As for tack shops, the only one that I haven't tried that is near me is equisense, so I will pop in tomorrow.